A work in progress!

Review: The Three Little Aliens and the Big Bad Robot by Margaret McNamara

Saturday, April 21, 2012

The Three Little Aliens and the Big Bad RobotThe Three Little Aliens and the Big Bad Robot by Margaret McNamara

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Yet another book that I couldn't resist grabbing off of the children's shelf. This is a very cute modern retelling of the Three Little Pigs story. The illustrations are very engaging and the concepts are funny, kids are sure to enjoy it. It doesn't try to be a science book, as the author explains in the afterword, but she and the illustrator did work together to portray the planets properly so that kids may absorb a little bit of knowledge while they're enjoying the cute book.



View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My new little sweetheart of a mutt

My new little sweetheart of a mutt

Such a goober

Such a goober

Always in my heart

Always in my heart

  © Blogger template Noblarum by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP