A work in progress!

Review: Nice Girls Don’t Sign a Lease Without a Wedding Ring (Jane Jameson, #3.5) by Molly Harper

Monday, April 09, 2012

Nice Girls Don’t Sign a Lease Without a Wedding Ring (Jane Jameson, #3.5)Nice Girls Don’t Sign a Lease Without a Wedding Ring by Molly Harper

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is a quick little online story available for free for free from the author online. Definitely fun for fans of the series, it would probably also be a good intro to the author's style and the characters for people who haven't tried the books yet. But of course I'd always recommend going back to the beginning and trying the first book, if you haven't read any of them yet. I love Jane's voice in this series, she's definitely one that a lot of women will really love, as the small town (former) librarian who's super witty but not too snarky. The story is very short, so I wouldn't worry about even bothering to download it to your kindle or nook or whatever. I read it easily on my browser on my phone. And if you don't get a chance to catch it, don't worry, it's fun, but the events are summarized in the early chapters of the fourth book. You won't miss anything but a few chuckles.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My new little sweetheart of a mutt

My new little sweetheart of a mutt

Such a goober

Such a goober

Always in my heart

Always in my heart

  © Blogger template Noblarum by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP