A work in progress!

Testing mobile blogging

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Turns out that blogger has created a pretty nice iPhone app since the last time I checked. It seems pretty easy to use, although I can't actually look and see if I've chosen the right picture or not, that's a flaw. And I don't think I can tag the post, but that's not a huge thing. Anyway, I hope I picked the right picture of Brooke. She sat with me for a whole 35 minutes last night! Quite a big deal since she only sits with me a few times a year and usually only for a few minutes at a time when she does. I wasn't even eating anything, it was really quite an occasion. You'll have to excuse my hand in the picture, if I don't keep scratching her or rubbing her belly the whole time she'll leave. I know, I'm a sucker. But isn't she pretty?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My new little sweetheart of a mutt

My new little sweetheart of a mutt

Such a goober

Such a goober

Always in my heart

Always in my heart

  © Blogger template Noblarum by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP